General information on the handling of personal data at Inter- Mark Group.
According to requirements in regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning personal data and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Inter-Mark Group Sp. z o.o. Sp. Komandytowa wants to provide you with information about the processing of your personal data in the Inter-Mark Group, as well as inform you about your rights associated.
- The personal data administrator is Inter-Mark Group Sp. z o.o. Sp. Komandytowa ul. Lipowa 12, Kokoszczyn 62-080 Tarnowo Podgórne.
You can contact us by using the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The data will be processed in order to provide services under the contract, or in other matters on the basis of an authorization to the processing of personal data for the purpose specified by the Administrator. Which basically means that your data may be used for us to respond to your needs, for sales and other enquiries that may appear during further cooperation.
- Personal data will be stored for a period necessary to achieve the objectives mentioned in section 2, and after that for a period of time and to the extent required by the provisions of applicable law.
- In connection with the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in point 2, the consignee of your personal data may be processing entities acting on behalf of the administrator, as well as authorized entities in the scope and for purposes that result from the provisions of generally applicable law.
- The supply of personal information to Inter-Mark Group via this website, for any purposes and at any time, is entirely voluntary. If the processing of personal data is based on the agreement, providing the data is necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract. Due to lack of personal data, the contract will not be concluded. Providing the data is necessary to issue an invoice and it is a statutory obligation and results from the provisions according to Tax Act.
- The provided personal data will not be processed automatically and will not be profiled.
- The person whose personal data refers, has the right to access their personal data, correct data, delete or restrict the processing and transfer of data to the extent resulting from the provisions of the law.
- The person whose personal data refers also has right to object to further processing, and in case of consent to the processing of data for its withdrawal. Implementation of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
- If you are not satisfied with how we process and use your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Polish Data Protection Authority, which is the relevant supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on the web browser on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between web pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience.
How to enastrongle/disastrongle cookies
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by any website, you should do this through the browser settings for each browser you use; on each device you use to access the Internet. Please be aware that some of the services will not function if your browser does not accept cookies. However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them ‘trusted websites’ in your Internet browser.
How to change cookie settings
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, click the Content settings button.
- In the ‘Cookies’ section, you can delete, block, allow cookies or customise for specific websites.
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Click on ‘Tools’ and select ‘Internet options’ , then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab.
- Your Privacy level is set here. Medium or below will enable cookies in your browser, Settings above Medium will disable cookies.
- Click on ‘Tools’ then select Options.
- Select the Privacy icon.
- Go to history, and select ‘Use custom settings for history’.
- Either check or uncheck “accept cookies from sites” to set.
- Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option.
- Click on ‘Security’, check the option that says ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’.
- Click ‘Save’.